Brooklyn-Based Fashion blogger and photographer is looking for a summer intern to assist with: fashion publication and special events. Ideal candidate will be available 12-hours per week; and will be fully involved in all aspects of my operation, but your primary focus will be on the items as listed above.
Must have a flexible schedule and be a college student comfortable working in a small home office environment. Must have a "can do" attitude and have a strong work ethic. Extreme professionalism is a must -- this includes written and oral communications, demeanor, and dress.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please e-mail the following to [email protected]:
- Statement of Interest including what you love about fashion;
- Resume (must include past creative experience); and
- 2 Professional References.
This position is part-time and includes, perks such as, modest weekly stipend, metro card, giveaways, and meals.
- In person interviews will be conducted the week of June 20th.
- Start date July 5th 2011.
- Internship ends August 26th 2011.